- Water bill figures revealed for Leeds City Council July 9, 2013
- Guiseley’s bid to make little Wesley’s wish to walk come true June 28, 2013
- Guiseley AFC to begin rebuilding for next season June 26, 2013
- Horsforth teen fundraiser in running for yet another national award June 26, 2013
- Call for action to stop giant turbine in Menston June 26, 2013
- Horsforth residents angry over £50 home parking plan June 26, 2013
- Battle of the next generation consoles June 24, 2013
- Esholt farm celebrate huge milestone June 24, 2013
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport – review June 21, 2013
- Soldier Lee Rigby’s wife in tearful tribute to “devoted father” May 24, 2013
Find out your news
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Leeds Northern news hub0113 283 7200 x...Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Blogs I Follow
TagsAdel Players Bradford Bradford City Bruce Springsteen Cancer Centenary Square Chelsea Flower Show Chester Chester FC Colin Webster Conference North Crimestoppers Daniel Lynch Elton John England Enterprise Inns FA Cup Fundraising Ghosts Guiseley Guiseley A.F.C. Guiseley AFC Halifax Headingley Headingley Stadium Health Henrik Ibsen Horsforth Horsforth School Ilkley Jordan Stapleton Josh Wilson Kaiser Chiefs Leeds Leeds Arena Leeds City Leeds City Council Leeds Crown Court Leeds General Infirmary Leeds United Leeds United A.F.C. Lee Gregory London Lord's Cricket Ground Meanwood Murder New Zealand Phil Parkinson Potternewton Premier League Pub Public house Pudsey Rawdon Saturday Scott Hall Southowram Stapleton Steven Drench Stuart Andrew Test cricket Theatre tom swain Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Tour de France Twitter United States Valley Parade Wakefield Wembley Wembley Stadium (1923) West Yorkshire West Yorkshire Police Woolwich Yorkshire
Tag Archives: West Yorkshire
By Leeds Northern reporters Tributes have been pouring in from communities in West Yorkshire for the soldier who was hacked to death in a terrorist attack in Woolwich. Advertisements
By Jonnel Benjamin Children from two Leeds primary schools have won the honour of playing tag rugby at Twickenham ahead of the city playing host to the Rugby League World Cup later this year.
By Daniel Lynch & Tom Swain A stretch of the M62 motorway in West Yorkshire has become the first in the north of England to allow motorists to use the hard shoulder during busy periods.
By Daniel Lynch Season ticket sales have seen a massive boost after Bradford City AFC’s promotion to League One. And fans from across West Yorkshire have been rushing to buy next season’s kit – with more shirts sold in two days … Continue reading
by James Grayson A non-league footballer played his 900th game last night – and now has set his sights on making 1000 career appearances.
By Shaun Moloney Guiseley and FC Halifax Town seem to be impossible to separate after completing their third 1-1 draw of the season in the first leg of the Blue Square Bet North play-offs semi-finals at The Shay last night. … Continue reading
A development company must pay Leeds City Council £2m in interim court costs after a failed attempt to sue over the development rights of Leeds Arena. In Leeds High Court on Thursday, Mr Justice Supperstone said that the case “should … Continue reading