- Water bill figures revealed for Leeds City Council July 9, 2013
- Guiseley’s bid to make little Wesley’s wish to walk come true June 28, 2013
- Guiseley AFC to begin rebuilding for next season June 26, 2013
- Horsforth teen fundraiser in running for yet another national award June 26, 2013
- Call for action to stop giant turbine in Menston June 26, 2013
- Horsforth residents angry over £50 home parking plan June 26, 2013
- Battle of the next generation consoles June 24, 2013
- Esholt farm celebrate huge milestone June 24, 2013
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport – review June 21, 2013
- Soldier Lee Rigby’s wife in tearful tribute to “devoted father” May 24, 2013
Find out your news
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Leeds Northern news hub0113 283 7200 x...Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Blogs I Follow
TagsAdel Players Bradford Bradford City Bruce Springsteen Cancer Centenary Square Chelsea Flower Show Chester Chester FC Colin Webster Conference North Crimestoppers Daniel Lynch Elton John England Enterprise Inns FA Cup Fundraising Ghosts Guiseley Guiseley A.F.C. Guiseley AFC Halifax Headingley Headingley Stadium Health Henrik Ibsen Horsforth Horsforth School Ilkley Jordan Stapleton Josh Wilson Kaiser Chiefs Leeds Leeds Arena Leeds City Leeds City Council Leeds Crown Court Leeds General Infirmary Leeds United Leeds United A.F.C. Lee Gregory London Lord's Cricket Ground Meanwood Murder New Zealand Phil Parkinson Potternewton Premier League Pub Public house Pudsey Rawdon Saturday Scott Hall Southowram Stapleton Steven Drench Stuart Andrew Test cricket Theatre tom swain Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Tour de France Twitter United States Valley Parade Wakefield Wembley Wembley Stadium (1923) West Yorkshire West Yorkshire Police Woolwich Yorkshire
Author Archives: leedsnorthern
By Jon Cronshaw Bottled water and water for coolers has cost Leeds City Council about £200,000 in the last five years. Advertisements
by Shaun Moloney MEET WESLEY – a little boy who with help from his local community could achieve his wish to live a normal life. 20-month-old Wesley Knight , from Guiseley, has cerebral palsy which has caused diplegia, a condition … Continue reading
by Shaun Moloney GUISELEY AFC staff is working diligently to retain the squad that came so close to achieving promotion last season – despite losing a significant amount of firepower. 20-goal Josh Wilson has left the club in favour of … Continue reading
by Andreas Mullings A remarkable schoolgirl has been shortlisted into a group of three for a national charity award. Bethany Hare, 14, from Horsforth High has made her way into the finals for the Institution of Fundraising’s child fundraiser of the … Continue reading
by Shaun Moloney Campaigners are calling on local residents to act quickly and save green-belt land from a giant wind turbine. Action group SOFFIT formed to oppose the plans, submitted by John Ogden, to build a 74-metre turbine on the land north … Continue reading
by Samantha Hepworth A Horsforth couple are in uproar over the possibility of paying £50 to park outside their own home.